Your Google Slides presentation must include 10 slides:
1. Title slide (name of game and your name).
2. How to find your game.
3. Who can play your game? (What ages is it meant for?).
4. Objective of your game. (What is the purpose?)
5-7. How to play the game. (Write directions for someone who has never played the game before but wants to learn.)
8. How to beat or win the game.
9. Your strategy. (What advice do you have for others to play the game? What plan do you use to win the game?)
10. Recommendation and Learning Outcomes. (Why do you recommend this game for others to play? What do you learn when you play the game?)
Each slide must have a screen shot, to capture a screen shot, Step 1: Hold down the “Ctrl” and “Shift” keys at once, then press the “switch window” button. Step 2: Chrome's cursor will be temporarily replaced with a crosshair. Click and drag a square across the portion of the screen you want to save, then release the trackpad or mouse button.
Click here for my example.